We use SUS316L stainless steel，with thickness 0.4mm，outer diameter Φ25.0* height 18mm，the previous processing was single die.After reviewing with the customer, referring to the previous cost and repeated evaluation, we decide to use 80T single axis machine tool with continuous die. After repeated verification, the total cost has been better controlled.
Challenge in processing：
1. The mouth of the product requires no burrs completely;
2. The roundness of the product body requires to be controlled within 0.008mm (3mm, 8mm and 13mm on the inner bottom, upwards direction);
3. The product surface roughness shall be Ra1.6.
1. After rotary cutting of the product, the burr towards the outer wall shall be removed by vibration grinding and polishing;
2. The single side of the tensile gap is controlled +0.025mm (raw material thickness 0.5mm), so that the outer wall of the product is fully squeezed during the tensile process;
3. The drawing die is made of tungsten steel and treated with TiCN coating to prevent strain on the outer wall of the product; After stamping, vibration grinding and polishing shall be carried out to improve the finish of the outer wall of the product.
After stamping, there will be an oil film on the surface. We will use the zero emission ultrasonic carbon fiber cleaning machine to clean the product.
Fix the parts on the product rack, put into the feed inlet for automatic cleaning, drying, and then reach the packaging area, which can ensure 100% cleaning, as well, ensure zero emission and environmental protection.
The finished parts and small module assemblies have been delivered to the customer's development team. The assembled modules and parts will be fully tested to prepare for the small trial production of the finished products. This is a great project.
We hope to succeed in the overall test phase of the upcoming finished product and contribute to medical industry. We are very proud that the samples have passed customer's test at one time in the test of small modules and parts.